Eureka Solutions is an award-winning provider of business systems with a focus on ensuring our clients have the information they need to run their businesses more profitably. The increased requirement for mobility means we ensure they have the information not only when they need it but where they need it.
In short we can provide you with a choice of delivery and payment methods that suit your business model.
History of Eureka
Formed in 1996, Eureka Solutions is based in East Kilbride, near Glasgow which services an active client base of over 300 companies in the UK and Ireland.
Eureka Solutions are a customer focused organisation, developing business management solutions to meet your needs. Typically standard out-of-the-box solutions will meet 80% of your needs. Our team of award winning consultants and developers can customise the remaining 20% to match your business processes.
A leading Sage Business Partner, our technical expertise and commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience has been recognised by Sage for the last 5 years running, winning Sage Circle of Excellence in 2007, 2008 and 2010, Sage Developer of the Year in 2009, and Sage Custom Solutions Partner of the Year in 2010 and 2011.
Eureka Solutions are also a NetSuite Business Parter and have awarded New Partner of the Year 2012 by NetSuite for the EMEA region. The award was based on various criteria including sales and the commitment shown to NetSuite since taking on the product.
To find out more about how Eureka Solutions can help your business please contact us.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
The Eureka Team
NetSuite 'New Partner of the Year 2012'