Sage Retail Solutions
Achilles Heel is a Glasgow-based running shoe specialist which supplies shoes, clothing and accessories for road, off-road, track and field, walking and other sports.
The company was set up in the year 2000 by marathon runner Katy Alexander, and now runs as a highly successful family business. It also has a thriving mail order and online division, which attracts sales from the rest of the UK and Europe.
Achilles Heel had started to move from a manual system towards an EPOS system but had problems with their current supplier and needed additional functionality such as stock management.
Eureka Solutions implemented Sage 50 Point of Sale which consists of an EPOS till system in the shop fully integrated with Sage 50 Accounts in the back office for pricing and stock management - all sales and stock information is shared between systems.
- Eliminated duplication of information
- Reduced errors within systems caused by re-keying information
- Cut data entry by 50% - information is now consistent throughout the business
- Automated updates of front and back office systems
- Saved valuable time with improved stock control