Moving into e-commerce made possible with Sage integration
Glasgow-based Artstore is a retailer of art supplies and has over 35,000 product lines across 2 retail stores and a central warehouse.
The company has been in business for almost 20 years supplying both the students of the city as well as well as the general public.
Working with a highly customised, out-of-date Sage Line 100 product, connected to a customised retail product and with over 35,000 products in multiple locations the system was slow and unreliable.
The challenge was to introduce a new system with zero downtime, as well as launching a new e-commerce web site.
By upgrading Artstores system from Sage Line 100 to the Sage 200 Suite we could extensively customise their system to handle large numbers of stock items within multiple stock locations.
- Sage 200 Point of Sale - 4 tills distributed over their 2 retail locations.
- Custom Stock Replenishment Process for replenishment of stock from their warehouse.
- Barcode for Sage 200 addon - allows barcodes to be imported into the system quickly.
- Plus Pack for Sage 200 addon - improve the functionality of Sage 200.
- Data Exchange for Sage 200 addon - upload all of their products automatically from Sage 200 to their new e-commerce website.
- Commidea, a 3rd party chip and pin system, was integrated into Sage 200 EPOS, to meet the requirements of the new chip and pin legislation.
- Saved valuable time with integrated business systems and processes, managed from a central location
- Minimal Manual Interventions with Eureka's customised re order system.
- Artstore was able to save over 400 man days a year with Eureka's Barcode for Sage 200.
- Saved 833 man days with automatic integration from Sage 200 and Website with Data Exchange for Sage 200.
- Reduced duplication and inaccuracies with seamless integration between systems and website.
- Cut the time it takes to update product information by 50%