At Eureka Solutions we aim to ensure that your business systems continue to meet your needs and as such we would like to take this opportunity to inform you about important information relating to these versions.
If you are currently using Sage ACT! versions 2008 or 2009, as of 30th April 2012, these versions will unfortunately no longer be supported by Sage. New versions of ACT! are released each year and as versions reach 3 or 4 years in age, Sage usually stop supporting them. You can check your current version by going to the Help menu in ACT! and selecting About.
The reason for this end of support is to help ensure systems stay up to date with the latest technologies and legislation, for example the releases of Windows 7 and Office 2010.
As a result of this v2008/09 users will no longer be able to buy upgrades at preferential rates or purchase additional user licenses. If you want to upgrade after this date, you will need to purchase Sage ACT! from new.
In addition Sage will no longer offer support for these versions. Eureka Solutions will still offer general support for v2008/09 where possible, but there may be some issues that we cannot assist with in an unsupported environment.
Get 30% off Upgrades!
To help your business stay up to date, until 30th April 2012 we are offering 30% off the RRP price of an upgrade.
The latest version of Sage ACT! includes:
• Microsoft Outlook Integration (including v2010): Sync your Outlook email, contacts and diary automatically with Sage ACT!
• Sage E-marketing for ACT!: Design, set up and track email campaigns to improve your sales and marketing (may involve extra subscription)
• Social Media Integration: Capture and integrate data from your customers’ LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter accounts and add Google Maps information
• Improved Sales Opportunities: Focus on your hottest leads by capturing and managing each lead through the sales process
• Smart Tasks: Automate everyday tasks and to-do lists, leaving you more time to focus on what counts – your customers
If you would like more information on how these changes affect you or would like to discuss an upgrade please call our head office on 01355 581 960.