Goals Score with Sage 200 Business Management Solution
Goals Soccer Centres PLC was formed in November 2000 and is one of the largest chains of five-a-side soccer centres in the UK. The company’s headquarters are in East Kilbride and they currently have 37 locations throughout the UK in most of the country’s major cities.
Having experienced rapid growth, Goals has now expanded abroad to the United States, with a centre in Los Angeles, and this expansion is expected to continue.
With Goals Soccer’s significant growth, the company had outgrown their current business management solution – Sage 50 Accounts. Sage 50 had become slow due to the number of transactions being processed - causing great problems.
The lack of customisation and flexibility of Sage 50 was also an issue with Goals. They required more custom reports, the ability to analyse data quickly and to be able to integrate their multiple systems. They had reached the limits that Sage 50 offered, and needed a system which could grow with their business.
Goals opted to implement Sage 200, an integrated business management solution for medium-sized businesses. Sage 200 is the ideal upgrade for companies finding that they have outgrown Sage 50.
- Upgrade meant no data was lost during migration
- Custom Reporting enabled Goals to produce details financial reports and analysis
- Easily manage and process foreign currency transactions using Sage 200
- Seamlessly integrate Sage 200 with their Purchase Order System using Data Exchange for Sage 200
Key Features & Benefits
- A modern, integrated business management solution which can grow with the company.
- Quick access to detailed financial analysis
- Goals’ Purchase Order software is seamlessly integrated with Sage 200 - improving efficiency and saving time.
- Cut data entry in half, eliminating errors through duplication.
- Integration between the two systems means that it is easier to report and analyse business performance, than with two disparate systems.
- Quickly and easily access and report and analyse key business performance with integrated systems
- Manage large numbers of foreign transactions quickly and easily