Moving from SalesForce.com & Microsoft Sharepoint to Sage CRM
Kevin Ashcroft founded OCD Technology & Communications in 1994. His aim was to provide the full range of IT systems and services to small and medium sized business and government organisations.
The company is based in Glasgow and is a leading supplier of IT. They provide hardware, software, project management and technical support.
OCD required one central system that would streamline and manage all their processes efficiently. Rapid growth had also meant that they had outgrown their current system.
The use of multiple disparate systems with no integration between them, meaning they could not get a complete view of their organisation. The company were using Salesforce for sales management, Sharepoint for customer service and Sage Instant Accounts for their back-office financial management. Customer details had to be entered into each system individually which was time-consuming.
Based on their requirements, Sage CRM was selected as it could effectively manage all their current processes from one central system and could be easily customised to meet their specific requirements.
- Linked Sage CRM to upgraded Sage 50 Accounts - gives integration between every area of the business.
- Process created within Sage CRM to manage contract renewals
- Workflow was included to enable certain tasks and processes to be predefined paths
- Simple and secure dashboard to allow restricted access to certain users
- Integrated Sage E-Mail Marketing – Send and track html email campaigns
- One centralised system that grows and adapts with the rapid growth of business.
- Cut data entry by 50%
- Business-wide view of their customers and streamlined processes, with no duplication of data.
- All business information can be accessed quickly and easily from one system - more accurate and efficient reporting
- ROI analysis – highly targeted marketing campaigns that can be tracked and measured.
- Sage CRM can integrate with Sage 50 Accounts - back-office system fully integrated with their customer facing system.