2 time winner of the NetSuite 5 Star Partner Award

5 time winner of the Sage Custom Solutions Partner of the Year Award Read more...

EUREKA SOLUTIONS TAILOR SOFTWARE TO MEET UNIQUE BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS

We understand every business is different and we ensure your software is individual to your business needs.

Watch the Video

 
 
 

SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT

Bespoke software, also known are tailored or custom software, is software that is specifically developed to meet your unique business requirements. Eureka Solutions believe a standard out-of-the-box solution will meet 80% of your requirements, our award-winning software developers can customise the remaining 20% to match your unique business processes.

Eureka Solutions offer bespoke software for Sage and NetSuite software. Our award-winning developers have also developed a large library of off-the-shelf Sage Addons and NetSuite SuiteApps to enhance standard functionalities within Sage and NetSuite software.

Sage Development NetSuite Development

159+ Out of the Box

159+ Out of the Box

Solutions Available

800+ Bespoke

800+ Bespoke

Solutions Developed

1400+ Sites

1400+ Sites

Using Our Products

 
 

 BENEFITS OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT

Enhanced Processes

Operating with software tailored to your unique business operations means your business can run smoothly and you can avoid wasting time creating workarounds in your software.

You are in Control

Software tailored to your unique business processes allows your business to respond quickly to changing business environments or new legislation.

Reduce Errors

Having software that precisely matches your business processes means you can benefit from less errors as bespoke software can eliminate human errors.

Increased Productivity

Bespoke software can automate repetitive tasks, streamline activities and increase your levels of productivity.
 
 

See your Balances & Manage your Cash Flow

Bring your figures to life with easy to interpret bar and line graphs. 

New Interactive Dashboards

Modern dashboards provides your team with a greater and an improved view on how your entire business is performing. 

 

TRUSTED BY

VG

Smarter Grids

Barrhead Travel

Keltic Seafare

Gresham

 

OUR SERVICES

Learn more about each stage of the services and support we offer by following the timeline below:

  • Discovery

    We take the time to understand your business processes and the problems you are facing to tailor the best solutions for you. Read More....

  • Training

    Eureka Solutions offers a range of training options to ensure you get the right information you need from your system. Read More....

  • Development

    Our team of award winning developers work hard to ensure your business system works exactly the way you need it to. Read More....

  • Implementation

    Eureka Solutions have a customer focused approach and we implement solutions that meet your exact needs to provide a significant return on your investment. Read More....

  • Support

    With over 16 years’ experience our team of support consultants are highly skilled with technical accreditations to ensure less downtime and rapid resolution of all queries. Read More....

OUR 5 STEP PROCESS

Full project lifecycle partnership

Watch the Video

Discovery

We take the time to understand your business processes and the problems you are facing to tailor the best solutions for you. Read More....

Training

Eureka Solutions offers a range of training options to ensure you get the right information you need from your system. Read More....

Development

Our team of award winning developers work hard to ensure your business system works exactly the way you need it to. Read More....

Implementation

Eureka Solutions have a customer focused approach and we implement solutions that meet your exact needs to provide a significant return on your investment. Read More....

Support

With over 16 years’ experience our team of support consultants are highly skilled with technical accreditations to ensure less downtime and rapid resolution of all queries. Read More....