Sales Ledger Head Office for Sage 200
Sales Ledger Head Office for Sage 200 integrates with Sage 200 and allows for invoices to be posted to a head office account, but for all transaction history to be associated with the branch. As such it is useful for head office payments being allocated in one account.
- Manipulates the printed invoice to the head office address
- Reverse postings from the branch to the head office automatically.
- All settings are optional on an individual branch basis.
How does it work?
Extends the standard Sage 200 Sales Ledger Screens
A new ‘Invoice Addressing and Posting’ tab is added to the screens for entering, amending and viewing sales ledger accounts, containing check boxes for two new settings:
- ‘Use head office for invoicing stationery.
- ‘Post invoices to head office’ .
Amendment the Invoice Report Layout
The existing invoice report layout will be amended to display the head office account’s address in place of the sales ledger account’s address, whenever ‘Use head office for invoicing stationery’ is checked on the sales ledger account.
‘Post Invoices and Credit Notes’ Routine Modification
- Post an equal and opposite credit note for invoice to the same sales ledger account as on original invoice.
- Allocate the newly created credit note against the original invoice – leaving the account balance effectively unchanged.
- Post a new invoice for the original invoice amount to the linked head office account with all of the invoice number from the original document and the second reference to hold the order number from the original transactions.