Total Business Control with Sage 200
Synergy Salon Supplies is a leading wholesale provider of hairdressing and beauty products. The company is based in Perth and Aberdeen and supplies products to the whole of Scotland. As well as supplying brands of hair and beauty products, the company also provides training courses.
Synergy were using Sage 50 Accounts for their business management software in both their Perth and Aberdeen offices. As Sage 50 is not able to manage stock over multiple locations, they were having difficulty managing their business as a whole.
Synergy required a system which could integrate and manage all areas of their business from a central location.
Synergy’s Sage 50 Accounts was upgraded to the Sage 200 Suite. Sage 200 is a business management solution which is able to manage multiple stock locations, while integrating all areas of the business. The prospect of bringing together all their data sources was a key factor in Synergy’s decision to upgrade.
- Sage 200 Financials & Commercials - manage all accounting processes and stock at both locations.
- Sage 200 CRM - management and automation of the sales process
- Sage 200 BI reports on advanced trends and analysis within the business.
- Sage Point of Sale, Synergy have an integrated EPOS till system for both offices.
- One central system to manage the back-office, till, stock, sales and customer interactions.
- Real time visibility across the entire organisation - Information is visible in both offices
- Cut data entry by half - no need to re-key data.
- Simplified supply chain, improving customer experience and stock management
- Having Sage Point of Sale integrated with the back office again reduces the need for duplication of data between back office and till.
- Reduced data duplication due to systems being integrated
- Quickly and easily report on both offices, giving greater control over the business
- Ability to view and update data while on the road.